Order Mail Authorization Cards
All bundles of outgoing mail must be accompanied by a valid mail authorization card (MAC); failure to do so may result in the delay or return of mail.
We are pleased to announce our new self-service MAC card printing option!
Please use the “Print Mac Card” link below to access Mail Services' online MAC card printing website and follow the steps below:
- Use the Print MAC Card link to access the website
- Login using your PennKey and Password (Note: This step may not be required if you are currently logged into an internal Penn website that requires your PennKey)
- If prompted, enter the word MAC as the authorization token (This will only be required on the first attempt to login)
- Select the Open Icon
- Enter the speed code (6 digits found below the barcode on your existing MAC card) and print the desired quantity.
- Complete the information on the MAC Card and include it with your mailing. (Please include separate MAC cards for International and Domestic pieces)
Once you have printed your MAC cards you should book mark the page for future access to printing Mail Authorization Cards.
If you do not know your speed code or need to make changes to your account, Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.